Yesterday morning Eli smiled at me once and so I pulled out the camera and sure enough he wouldn't do it again. So we decided to take some pics anyway and this is what we came up with.
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
Living life to the fullest and trying not to go insane while doing it.
Yesterday morning Eli smiled at me once and so I pulled out the camera and sure enough he wouldn't do it again. So we decided to take some pics anyway and this is what we came up with.
Posted by Blake and Breanna at 7:51 PM
4 comments:
What a little cutie and adorable family you have! HOW can he be 6 weeks already? Crazy.
Heys such a cute little guy! And so good. =)
Eli is looking so stinking cute! Caleb was sad that he wasn't able to see you guys, but we'll try and stop at Christmas. Hope everything is going well. We miss you guys here. And by the way, we aren't 1L's anymore, yeah!
That's pretty close to a smile! I'd take it!!
Post a Comment