I took Eli in for his 2 week checkup this week and he is now 23 inches and 10 lbs 10 1/2 oz. He is really starting to fill out. His belly button has been oozing for a long time now so they put silver nitrate on it to kill the skin. He basically had some skin that doesn't like to live on the outside of the body and so it kept oozing. It looks a lot better.
We used to have to really work at getting a smile out of him but now hw gives them pretty freely. So we took a pic of his cute little smile. I love this little boy so much.
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
1 comments:
What a cutie! Hadley and Eli are about the same size. I love it when they start filling out. So cute!
Post a Comment