My friend, Angie, took these wonderful pictures for us. I figured since Eli was 9 months old and I had never had his pictures taken and the last family picture we have is when the twins were about 4 weeks old I should get it done. I absolutely love these. I think that they turned out so well. Thanks Angie I owe you big time!
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago





3 comments:
They turned out really cute! Does she take them for other people, too? ;)
I love them. Your kids are getting so big, you should tell them to slow down. Eli has so much of you in him!
Bree, I miss you guys! I can't believe how big Eli is. And your hair looks long! You guys have the cutest family. Hopefully we can see you in the next month or two since we will be in Utah and Idaho for the summer.
Post a Comment