Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Blah Day

Today has been a pretty blah day. We were going to go to a friends house but her daughter got sick and so I thought that I would take the girls to the little playground that they have here but it started to rain. So we have just been hanging out at home. I have to tell you something funny that Paige said today. She was helping me make dinner and I needed the frying pan, so as I was cutting the zucchini she said that she would get it out for me. She had to pull out some pots to get it. Well as she was pulling them out she says "It's okay mom I can do it 'cause I am the biggest strong, mom." Man I love her stinkin' guts. She is becoming quite the grown up little girl. Well that is all I have to report today.

1 comments:

Brad, Adrienne, McKenna, Bryn, and Lauren said...

I hate it when days go like that.We will definately do the Crayola Factory when you come next. Hope today goes better for you.