Monday, August 13, 2007

Toilets and yogurt

So last night I was reading Angie's blog about the boys getting into all this mischief and was telling Blake about it and we were saying that we were so glad that we had 2 girls and not 2 boys. Well that all changed this morning. I was in our bathroom organizing it and Paige and Rylee were in their with me when all of a sudden I here a "Plop" and thought O no. I looked into the toilet and there was my baby monitor siting their because Rylee had thrown it in their. So I pulled it thinking that maybe I could save it but as I pulled it up the water started pouring out of it so I am not to hopeful. Then Paige says that she is hungry so I tell her to go get a yogurt (which usually she is fine doing) well all of a sudden she starts screaming so I came out to the kitchen and she is hopping on one foot with yogurt on it. I thought well this isn't too bad we can just wash her foot. Then I look over at the garbage and there is yogurt all over the carpet and the garbage can. This all happened by 9:30 in the morning. Hopefully this day will get better. I don't know how it could get any worse. So wish me luck as I try to salvage the day.

1 comments:

Angie said...

O Bre--I feel for ya! Those days are tough. I hope it's more of an age thing than a gender thing. Hope school is going good so far for Blake.