Saturday, September 1, 2007

100 random things about me

My friend Angie had this on her blog challenged us all to do it, so here it goes

  1. My husband is the hottest guy ever. (Sorry girls but it is true)
  2. I cannot convey how passionate I am about chocolate.
  3. I am in love with my children.
  4. I love it here in Kansas.
  5. It makes me really happy when I find a good deal on something that I need.
  6. I miss my friends and family.
  7. I enjoy spending time with my new friends.
  8. I miss my son so very much.
  9. I have testimony of the gospel.
  10. I am excited that I will get to raise my son.
  11. Right now I am reading The Work and the Glory series and love them.
  12. Peas, of any kind, make me dry heave.
  13. Cooking is a passion of mine.
  14. I have a green card.
  15. The humidity in Topeka makes me cranky.
  16. Looking into my children's eyes makes me happy.
  17. My favorite color is burgundy.
  18. I have never attended primary or young womens, only taught it.
  19. When I check my e-mail and there is new mail it makes me very happy.
  20. My favorite T.V. show is CSI: Miami.
  21. I love the smell of coconut and vanilla.
  22. The chocolate cake and whipped frosting from Walmart are my favorite.
  23. I absolutely detest feet, I really can't stand them.
  24. I am shy when I first get around people and then out going when I know them better.
  25. It always makes me smile when my children laugh.
  26. I started snow skiing when I was 3.
  27. When I was 2 1/2 I started gymnastics.
  28. I hate being pregnant but I love the feeling of just having given birth.
  29. I have symmetrical stretch marks on my belly from being pregnant with my twins.
  30. The first car that I bought was an '85 ford escort.
  31. When I was 18 I hit black ice and rolled, and totaled my car, so now I don't like spinning cookies in the winter.
  32. I miss my neighborhood in Idaho Falls, with all my friends there.
  33. I love the rain and lightening but really loud thunder scares me (and I live in Kansas?)
  34. I love New York and want to go back some day.
  35. Last year I played in the pacific ocean and this year I played in the Atlantic ocean.
  36. I don't like Jello.
  37. I want to have twins again.
  38. I love it when my husband scratches my back.
  39. I can't wait until I can go to Barnes and Noble again and get their Godiva chocolate cheesecake.
  40. I would rather be cold than hot.
  41. My favorite season is autumn.
  42. Milkshakes make me happy.
  43. I used to think that cemeteries were creepy but now I think they are peaceful.
  44. I cannot go to bed without my socks on.
  45. I feel claustrophobic in a messy house.
  46. Cleaning toilets is the worst chore.
  47. So is laundry.
  48. I am excited that Paige is starting preschool soon.
  49. I am not very good at keeping plants alive. My mom has to help me with the ones I have.
  50. I love to watch vegetables grow after I have planted them.
  51. I don't care for action movies but love comedies and romance movies.
  52. I need to exercise more regularly.
  53. I love to be on time and get grouchy when I am late.
  54. I am very anal.
  55. I wish that I was more organized.
  56. One of my favorite things to do is to listen to the rain.
  57. Someday I want to own a mini cooper and a hummer. (2 extremes)
  58. This summer I visited 2 provinces and 18 states.
  59. My friends mean a lot to me.
  60. I hate sleeping on my stomach.
  61. I think that my girls are beautiful.
  62. I love that Paige still talks about Keagan.
  63. My mom is the best.
  64. My dad owns a ford dealership in Canada.
  65. I have a sister that is 13 years younger than me with no one in between us.
  66. My husband has gorgeous eyes.
  67. I love to play sports but hate to watch them.
  68. I am not a huge fruits and vegetables fan.
  69. My new craving lately is homemade tapioca pudding with meringue.
  70. My oldest says things that make me crack up.
  71. I traveled across Canada when I was in grade 8 with my friend Heather and her parents.
  72. My graduating class was about 120 people.
  73. The year I graduated was the first year our school did a prom.
  74. I have a front loading washer and dryer in Idaho Falls and I absolutely love them.
  75. When we go on long trips I drive with my shoes off.
  76. I eat most things with ketchup including Mac and Cheese, bacon, eggs, and potatoes.
  77. I love that my friends redecorated my house last year as a surprise.
  78. I used to hate the color brown but now I like it.
  79. I have a hard time keeping Blake's birthday and Christmas presents a secret.
  80. I have an associates degree in Family Science and a certificate in Medical Transcription.
  81. Blake and I only knew each other for about a month before we were engaged.
  82. I love when my kids snuggle with me.
  83. It always makes me laugh when Paige comes up and throws her arms around my neck and bowls me over onto the floor. I LOVE IT.
  84. I can drink hot chocolate even in the summer.
  85. I can't wait for the day that my husband is done with school.
  86. I love getting presents.
  87. I love giving presents too.
  88. I love to talk to my mom on the phone.
  89. I have 9 nieces and nephews and 9 step nieces and nephews.
  90. It drives me crazy when people around me start shaking there legs and feet.
  91. I get so mad when I hear people whistling.
  92. I love my family a lot.
  93. I love to go out to eat.
  94. My favorite drink is a virgin Pina Colada.
  95. I can't pick up my husbands sock with my bare hands. I have to use a towel or something.
  96. I love my air freshener from Bath and Body Works that Kara bought me.
  97. My favorite meal besides dessert is dinner.
  98. Blake and I still act and feel like newlyweds even though we have been married 5 1/2 years.
  99. Blake and I fight over who gets to mow the lawn.
  100. I am scared spitless (Blake's word) of spiders and snakes.
This was harder than I thought. I now pass the challenge on to anybody else that thinks that they can do it.

Thanks Angie for the awesome idea.

1 comments:

Angie said...

#94 is one of my favorites as well.