Some of our other friends had these on their blogs and we laughed our heads off so we thought that we would do one with our family.
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
Living life to the fullest and trying not to go insane while doing it.
Posted by Blake and Breanna at 7:30 PM
7 comments:
Okay, that is just too hilarious for words!:-)
HA HA HA HA HA!!!......Ok, now I'm back (I had to go change). You guys that is too funny!!
Blake, I never thought you could pull off the saloon dancer look but it's not all that bad.
That's funny! I especially love Blakes dress:)
This is so funny. My kids want to watch it over and over again.
I finally viewed it! It's hillarious! So much talent in your family, and you never let on... =)
man you guys can grove....tell blake to keep his skirt down it is just not lady like!
Ya try to teach them, then they leave home and do whatever they want. Seriously, that was way too funny for a friday. I will watch it again on Monday.
Post a Comment