Saturday, March 8, 2008

A new me

These are not the best pictures because I hate getting my picture taken and I am still getting used to my new hair. A few days ago I decided that it would be fun to chop off my hair. So with encouragement from Blake I made an appointment and chopped it yesterday. I really love it. It is really fun to play with and my head feels a lot lighter. I have never had my hair this short before so it is a really nice change. Just the thing I need this week to put me in a better mood.

10 comments:

Laura Dunaway said...

I love it! It's really cute!

Grama Sherri said...

Oh, for cute!! You look like a hot mamma!!

Kara said...

Way cute girlfriend! I wish I had the courage to do something new and exciting with my hair-it NEEDS a makeover!

Kellie said...

Cute hair!

Kellie said...

Cannon weighed 7 lbs 9 ozs. Funny how crazy, unexpected events can make you even more scatterbrained! (I can't believe I never posted his stats). He weighed 7 lbs 9ozs. I would say you and Blake both won my poll because you were the closest on weight and date! :)

Stacey said...

Very cute!! I think it looks great on you!

Cami said...

Cute hair Breanna! I finally got my blog going.

JC and Jena said...

CUTE!! I love short hair! And, just in time for Spring!!

Unknown said...

I know how you feel! Looks great! And I'm sure it makes you feel like a new and refreshed you! At least I know that's how a new haircut always makes me feel :)

You know Spring is coming when everyone starts at least considering chopping their hair!

Tandee said...

I need the new makeover, too! I love your hair! I just have to find one I like on me now! It's fun to go out on a limb and try something new. It looks good!