I love her little outfit! You did an awesome job on the pictures, they turned out super good! I loved her "perfect pose", I cannot believe you actually got her to stay like that long enough to take a picture. WOW! I'm impressed.
The pics are really cute, i think that she looks a ton like Paige! Kara and i tlaked about going to Keagan's grave for their birthday, I am glad that someone made it there to share it!!! We love you. Happy Birthday Rylee Sue
Okay, those photos are so CUTE! And that "perfect pose" definitely needs to be framed! You should do something fun with it on that picnik.com (sp?) website! I love it!
Blake and I have been married 6 1/2 years and we still act like newlyweds. We have had a lot of ups and downs but are loving life. We have 3 gorgeous children. Paige is 4 1/2, Rylee is 2, and Rylee's twin brother Keagan is our sweet little angel baby. He passed away of SIDS when he was 6 weeks old. Blake is in the throws of Law school in Kansas. And I am just trying to keep us all fed, watered, clean, and healthy.
8 comments:
Oh Bre, she is so adorable! Such cute pictures.
I love her little outfit! You did an awesome job on the pictures, they turned out super good! I loved her "perfect pose", I cannot believe you actually got her to stay like that long enough to take a picture. WOW! I'm impressed.
Hello Paige II. She is certainly growing into a beautiful little girl. She doesn't look like a baby anymore. Very cute pictures.
The pics are really cute, i think that she looks a ton like Paige! Kara and i tlaked about going to Keagan's grave for their birthday, I am glad that someone made it there to share it!!! We love you. Happy Birthday Rylee Sue
Okay, those photos are so CUTE! And that "perfect pose" definitely needs to be framed! You should do something fun with it on that picnik.com (sp?) website! I love it!
What a little sweetheart!
What fun pictures! She is such a pretty little girl. Love the sunglasses!
I love the pictures. She is a beauty!
Post a Comment