Saturday, July 19, 2008

Alive, busy, and travelling

I know it has been a while since I have posted. I just wanted to let you know that we are alive and well and so busy that I haven't had time to blog. The girls and I are leaving tomorrow for Canada. We will drive to Blake's uncle's house in Washington and spend the night. Then we will head for Vancouver to see my Grandma that is in the hospital and will meet my step dad there and then him and us will head up to Smithers. It will be a long trip but so worth it to see my family, especially my brother's baby that hopefully soon they will have. So when I get to Smithers and have some time I will post more. We have done some really fun things here so will post those later.

2 comments:

Laura Dunaway said...

Be careful driving and have a fun trip! It is so worth it to be with family. When do you go back to KS?

Tandee said...

I hope you made it there safely, and that the girls did good on the trip. Tell your family hi, and have a ton of fun! Thanks for letting us finally have you over before you took off! We always have fun with you guys! =)