Saturday, July 5, 2008

Balloons for Keagan

I know that these are a little late but we have been really busy. So I thought while I was here in Idaho I would catch up on my journal/blogging.

On June 20 we went out behind our apartment and let go of 41 balloons for Keagan. We do 41 because that is how many days we had him here for. This year we thought that we would draw pictures and write messages to him.





Paige loved doing this. Her picture is of Keagan and Jesus and Mary. It was going to be Heavenly Father but then she changed it to Mary.















When we woke up the next morning Paige asked if we could go find where the balloons came down. So to avoid driving around forever and waisting precious gas I told her that Keagan caught them and has them. She luckily accepted that answer and didn't make us drive all over.

2 comments:

Josh n' Joni said...

That's a good tradition and a good way to honor Keagan's memory. We hope you're having a good summer!

Tandee said...

I love the balloons, and that the girls get to share their feelings about and with Keagan. It's so fun to have you home in Idaho for a while! =)