Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy 7th

On Monday Blake and I celebrated our 7th anniversary! Can you all believe it. We have been through a lot in those 7 years. 3 Apartments, 2 houses, undergrad, Law school, a few pets, 4 children, the death of Keagan, some fun trips, lots of laughter, and years of love. I am so glad that I am married to my best friend and that he is mine for eternity. I love ya Babe.

Unfortunately Blake had to take an exam that morning but after that he was mine for the rest of the day. He came home and surprised me with a present. He has been working really hard to save up some WestLaw points so he could get me a blender (something I asked for). It is a really nice one. Then he took Rylee and I out for lunch at Jason's Deli, we then went to the mall and just walked around. That night we attended Paige's preschool concert (pics to come). All in all it was a great day.

4 comments:

Muir Family said...

Congrats. What a fun day...you got your blender after all.

Dahlia said...

Congratulations! What a fun way to spend your anniversary too :) Happy blending!!

JC and Jena said...

Congrats you guys!

Chy said...

Congratulations!