Friday, May 22, 2009

He's been hooded.

Words cannot express how proud I am of this man. Law school is supposed to take 3 years but he has worked really hard to get done in 2 years. It has been a long journey to get here but finally we are at the endish point of the school journey!!! Yeah! Although he still has 7 weeks of school left before he officially graduates he walked last weekend because they don't have a ceremony in the summer. On Friday we had a graduation lunch with all the JRC grads and it was so fun. Then on Saturday we got to go see him walk and be hooded. It was fun to have Blake's family come into town as well for it. Congrats Blake! I am so proud of you and love you! I am looking forward to seeing how married life is when my husband is not in school. It should be quite the adventure and I can't wait.







8 comments:

Cheryl said...

You'll have to let me know what that life will be like.

Kellie said...

Cool pictures of the grads. I did not realize he was cramming 3 yrs into 2 until I read Jena's blog. I'm proud of him too! Best of luck in all your near future endeavors!! =)

Stacey said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting! Great pictures of all of you too!

Muir Family said...

Congrats...I'm so excited for you guys. I love the pic of all the guys..the sepia one. Way cute!!

Sarah Blue said...

Congratulations!!!

Chy said...

OH my gosh! I swear you guys JUST moved to start school! WAY TO GO BLAKE!

Tandee said...

I'm glad it's almost over! Congratulations, Blake! What do we get to call you now? Way to make it through the shortest long-haul I've ever heard of for law school. Can't wait to have you guys back here! =)

Justin said...

Great pictures! Please tell Blake I think he is an amazing guy and Sarah and I are so grateful for all he did for us. We are really proud of him and happy for you all!