Sunday, October 7, 2007

The ABC's of me!

The ABC’s of ME!

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Blake
C- Cake or Pie: Chocolate Cake with whipped icing from Walmart (Yummy!!!)
D- Day of choice: Friday
E- Essential Item: Kids and my husband.
F- Favorite Color: Burgundy
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears, who would want to eat worms.
H- Hometown: Smithers, B.C. Canada
I- Indulgence(s): Chocolate.
J- January or July: Although my birthday is in July I would have to say January because I don't like the heat.
K- Kids: Paige is 3 1/2, Rylee is 17 months, and Keagan my 6 week old angel in heaven.
L- Life is Incomplete Without: Chocolate.
M- Marriage Date: May 4, 2002.
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother, 2 step sisters, 1 step brother, 3 brothers-in-law, and 5 sisters-in-law.
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples but I like orange juice better.
P- Phobias or Fears: Feet, spiders, and snakes. Also having a messy house house when someone comes over.
Q- Quote(s): "No other success can compensate for failure in the home."
R- Reason To Smile: My children, when my husband does cute things, chocolate, when I beat my husband at paper, rock, scissor and he has to change a poopy diaper.
S- Season: Fall, I love the changing colors and the cool, crisp air.
T- Tag Three +: Kara, Tandee, and Angie.
U- Unknown Fact About Me:
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat eater for sure!
W- Worst Habit: Procrastination.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Definately ultrasounds. I love to be able to see those cute little babies.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Chocolate, popcorn, steak, and seafood.
Z- Zodiac: Leo

1 comments:

Tandee said...

I love it! I don't like being tagged (doubt Kara would like that, either), but I'll do my best! Thanks! =)