Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cookie Monster: Alive, Well, Living in Topeka, KS

Yesterday I thought that I would try to make
some chocolate cookies. Well Rylee thought that she should
just taste test them for me.

I had the stool out and she crawled onto it and tried to get one, well
she couldn't quite reach so she got off and pushed it closer.
Smart little cookie isn't she?


This was after and I think from her expression and face and hands
that the cookies were ok!!!!

5 comments:

Tandee said...

She's so cute! I can't believe how much hair she has!

Kellie said...

Yumm! Can't blame the girl! Ha Ha
I love the family pictures on your site! Did you get them taken in Idaho Falls? If so, who took them?

MEGAN said...

Your girls are adorable. I love the picutres with the cookies, they make me laugh. Ya gotta love em! :)

JC and Jena said...

Yay Rylee!! That's what people mean when they say "sweet victory!" Can't wait to see you guys!

Brad, Adrienne, McKenna, Bryn, and Lauren said...

So amazingly cute!!! I can't wait to kiss that little chocolate face!