Brandi and I must have been having some telepathy or something yesterday cause when I called her she was just about to call me. Anyways they wanted to see if we wanted to go over and sled on their hill. So being adventurous we went. It was so much fun. Paige loved it and Rylee was indifferent to it. She was having a hard time walking because she is to small for her clothes. She is a cute little marshmallow though.
Aren't these the cutest girls. Paige Rogers had the cutest expression. Whenever she went down the hill she would close her eyes like " I will just grin and bear it." But as soon as she got to the bottom she was scrambling back up to the top.
When we were done I left them all around a
nice fire getting warm while I went off to work.
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
3 comments:
Oh the childhood memories of sledding. How fun. I didn't know there was a hill in Kansas big enough to sled down. jk
So fun! We need to find some sleds so we can take our girls this weekend! I'm glad you all had fun. Great memories!
Soooooo fun! Glad you guys had a good time!! :)
Post a Comment