Tonight I was being lazy and so I did the Rice a Roni in the microwave. Well you are supposed to put it in with some butter for a minute. Yep did that. Then you stir it and put it in for 2 more minutes. Yep did that. Then I tried to take it out. Nope didn't do that because the bottom of the bowl had melted completely so there was only a pile of rice in the microwave. So notice to everyone else don't do it in a small, blue, plastic bowl. IT WILL MELT!!!!!
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
5 comments:
hahaha! I love it! Did you try and salvage the rice, or did you start over? Sorry about your bowl, but those pictures are great.
Oh goodness! Hope it wasn't hard to get off of the bottom of the microwave! Ummm did you add the water? Just curious, Jer is saying that he forgot the water once and it burned the rice into equivalent to charcoal. Needness to say, that stuf can be deadly!
You are so funny!!! I've never been much of a micro cooker, but after this story, I think I'll stick to the stove.
Ha ha! I think we've all had our "melt-a-roni" moments. That's great!
This coming from a wonderful cook? You crack me up! I guess it's just best to do it the conventional way! =)
Post a Comment