Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Golden tresses


I took Paige over to Annie's yesterday and got her hair cut. I was reluctant to cut it short but it was getting really scraggly and uneven so we did it. She looks so cute with it short. She looks a lot older to. I almost cried when I saw it done. She loves it though. Doing her hair is a lot easier too! Thanks Annie.

8 comments:

Kellie said...

I love it short!

JC and Jena said...

PAIGE!! I Love it hon!! You are growing up so fast.

Kara said...

Way Cute! Keep those boys away, she's spoken for:)jk! We love you Paige!

Muir Family said...

She looks so cute!!

Angie said...

it's adorable.

Tandee said...

Paige! You look so sweet! You'd still be beautiful bald, though, but short hair is a cute new look! =)

Grama Sherri said...

Paige is stylin' now!! It looks very cute.

John, Sal, Maddy, and Stockton said...

She looks sooooo dang cute!!! Love it love it!