Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Science World


We went to Science world before we went to the aquarium and had a blast. It is right on the water front. It is a huge dome shaped place that is entirely devoted to kids. It is all hands on and they have some really neat things.








This was my favorite thing. It is a water table thing that the kids can put the balls into a vacuum thing and shoot them to the top. They then come down through a series of things. You could also take your ball up the stairs and drop it from up high and watch them come down.


We went to a little Alphabet movie that I thought would be great for Rylee, it ended up being the corniest movie I have ever seen. They had totally random things for the letters and it was just dumb!

Paige had a blast with all the fun things to explore. She got a taste of what life would be like if she had been a sextuplet.


There was this one illusion that you had to try to grab the apple. Well Rylee was not content to just sit there and try she was going to go get that apple and ran right into the glass. I felt kinda bad for her cause she hit hard, but it was quite funny.

2 comments:

Julie Moore said...

I love science museums. I love seeing all the odd things that work even though I don't understand how. I think it's very intriguing! Your pictures are awesome! So fun seeing all your family adventures. Jules

JC and Jena said...

Ha ha! That's funny to think if you had become pregnant with SEXTUPLETS with your first pregnancy.