Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Vancouver Aquarium

The next day we headed to the Vancouver Aquarium. They had recently had a baby beluga whale born and we got to go down and see it. That was Paige's favorite part of the whole trip. We also got to see these really cool Jelly Fish. They had a display of them that went all the way from the egg stage to the big stage. It was really neat.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a fun and busy time in Canada.

Jessica said...

I love that last picture. FYI I posted the pictures on my blog. i think you can save them off of there.

jess Hart

Martins said...

Sounds like you guys had tons of fun in Canada. It was great to see you.

Kellie said...

Awesome pictures!!!

Tandee said...

It sounds like you had a ton of fun while you were there! I hope you loved your summer, and that you made it back safely! I love the waterpark and aquarium photos. They looked like lots of fun! I'm sad I missed you when you came back to Idaho for a few more days. Have a great last year of school! =)

Angie said...

Hope you are settling back in from your trip. I wish we could have had another dinner before you left. Miss you.