Sunday, August 31, 2008

Preschool


This is kinda late but I have a good excuse. My computer is on the fritz, it will shut off at random times. So I have to use Blake's computer so I won't lose all the stuff I did.
Anyways, Paige started preschool on August 18, 2008. She loves it. She gets to ride the bus and I think that is why she likes it so much. The bus picks her up right at our door and drops her off here. So I have almost 4 hours to get stuff done because Rylee takes a great nap at that time as well.








Her backpack is rather large but we couldn't find anything smaller, plud we figured she could use it next year as well.

Of course when I told Paige to get her backpack on Rylee had to get hers too. She is so cute when it comes to this. She gets sad when Paige has to leave so I usually take her over to the park for a while after we get Paige on the bus. Well the first day she kept asking where her bus is. And when she gets up from her nap, as soon as I walk in there, she says she wants her Paigee. They are such great friends.

7 comments:

Kellie said...

What little cuties! We missed your guys at the reunion!

Unknown said...

your girls are so cute :)

I'm so glad they are such good friends!

BTW I've heard that they "Special" neighbors that were renting next door to me (are renting? they are being evicted) are trying to rent your house. Just in case they totally lie on their paperwork and try to pull one over, I just wanted to make sure you were aware so that they couldn't target you like they did the Steven's. Anther lemon renter would truely stink.

Sending hopes and wishes and hugs for the girls!

-April

Andrea said...

That science museum looks awsome! You got to do some really fun things! Good luck on this year of preschool and law school!

Tandee said...

I love that Paige loves preschool, and that you get the nice break! She and Rylee are so cute in their backpacks. And I loved the post with the fun science world. We really need to get more stuff like that here. Good luck this school year!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that!!! I love how big her backpack is that's the cutest part. Ha ha! So fun.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JC and Jena said...

I don't know that I like that all these little ones are growing up so fast! They are too cute!!