Oh no here goes the neighborhood. Rylee has known for awhile now how to climb out of her crib but was really good to stay in it. Until recently. She has started climbing out about 6 times a night so I finally relented and took her crib down so that she wouldn't hurt herself. So she is now in a big girl bed. She still gets out a lot but at least she won't hurt herself by doing it.
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
6 comments:
Cute sheets! I'm not looking forward to having Abbie be in a big girl bed so the baby can have the crib. Madeline used to get up from her toddler bed a ton of times until she finally fell asleep. Not fun. My sis-in-law suggested that we put a gate in front of her door so she could get up, but couldn't get out of her room. That didn't work either - she'd just yell for us at the gate. Ugh. Best of luck! :)
What a big girl! It's always such a fun challenge trying to get them to stay in their own bed. Bailey had to move to a big bed so the new baby could have her crib. So far she has done pretty good.
Ha ha! I remember when Jamie would do that as a baby. I got to be the lucky one to share a room with her. The little girl I nanny does the same thing.
Oh WOW! She is growing up fast, a big girl bed, that's a big step. She looks so adorable and very happy to be in her new bed. How fun!
Too cute!! I love those sheets. And I think she has just about the biggest smile on her face! She definitely looks super happy about her big girl bed! She is so cute!
Post a Comment