When Blake and I were getting ready to move to Kansas I was really worried that we would not have any friends. We have great friends back in Idaho and were really sad to leave them. Well much to our surprise we have got some amazing friends out here. In a way they have become like family. Last Monday I was having a hard day and so my friend Sally showed up on Tuesday with this wonderful cupcake. It is from a cupcake place here named Daddy Cakes. Let me just tell you that it was absolutely sinful. I was very touched by her thoughtfulness. We are so blessed out here to have found as great of friends as we have back in Idaho.
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
6 comments:
That is very sweet of Sally. Totally sounds like her, too! I'm glad you have her and your other friends out there. We sure miss you! =)
What a great pink rhino ...
We are glad that they are taking care of you for us!!! We will be very happy to have you back soon!!!
ahhh... sinful it right I think I gained a couple of lbs just looking at the picture;) yummmmy! Good friends are the best.
Maybe you forgot, but I live next door. I would have loved to take half of that cupcake off of your hands! I'm just that nice. jk. Sal is sweet.
Sally has saved me a few times, too. Isn't nice to have angels among us?? I'm so glad you've connected with so many people here in Topeka. It makes the experience so much more enjoyable, huh?? You've really done a great job with the JRC gals group. Everyone needs pats-pats-on-the-back for jobs well done. Thanks for all you do. Jules
Post a Comment