Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas Tree

Do you see my new little Christmas tree over there. It is very pretty huh? This will be the only tree that we put up this year (sad). We are not going to be here for Christmas so we are going to take all our Christmas stuff home. But what is truly amazing about that Christmas tree over there is the number that is on it. That is right people only 43 days left until Christmas. Holy cow!! I love this season. I love the smells, the traditions, the warmth, and just the overall snuggly feeling.

4 comments:

A. Pearce said...

Yay Christmas!!!

Kellie said...

That's sad about the tree but I'm glad you will be spending Christmas with family!

Stacey said...

I can't believe Christmas is sneaking up on us like this!! I love your tree and your new blog background.

JC and Jena said...

Didn't you decorate your tree like that one year? It's a cute idea and I'm with Kelli. I'm sad for you guys to not be there for Christmas but glad you'll be home!!