
This is what was at my feet as I made a wonderful dinner for family the other night. This being the sounds of my little girls talking, getting along, and working on their letters. Paige was asking me how to spell different words and every once in awhile would ask me how to write different letters. She has her O's down well. I love my family and love nights like this when the girls are getting along and I am able to prepare a warm yummy meal to nourish my children and wonderful husband.
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
4 comments:
What a great experience! Thanks for sharing! ~Amor
I love that they get along so well. They are adorable little fairies, too! You guys have cute kids, I have to tell you! =)
I LOVE it when my kids are getting along. I feel like I am always getting after them for fighting. Moments like these make it all worth it!
Awww! I love those girls!! (I love your rug too! Where did you get it?)
Post a Comment