Sunday, November 16, 2008

Priceless

3 months worth of Chlomid: $120

10 HPT'S: $25

1 Gallon of Ice cream and a jar of pickles: $8

Announcing that we are pregnant: Priceless




19 comments:

A. Pearce said...

Yay! I'm excited for you.

Stacey said...

Congrats again!! YAY! I am so excited for all of you guys! Hope your trip to Idaho is going well. Good luck with everything tomorrow and drive back safe!

Kellie said...

CONGRATULATIONS you guys! I'm so happy for ya.

Laura Dunaway said...

Yea! We are so happy for you! Let us know if you need anything. Congrats!

Annie Duckworth said...

So fun! Congrats.

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How Exciting!!!! :D

Dahlia said...

Yay!!! Congratulations - we sure wish you all the best :) I love the way you posted this news too!!

Daybells said...

Congrats! Wish we were there to help lighten the load while you are pregnant. :) We are very, very excited for you!!! See you at Thanksgiving!

Ina & co. said...

Congrats!! How fun for you!! :)

Josh n' Joni said...

Woo! Congratulations!

Angie said...

Best news I've heard all day!

Amber said...

Congrats Breanna! That is so exciting! When is the date??

Anonymous said...

Too fun! I am so excited for you guys. Congrats!

Kunz fam said...

Yay!!! I am way excited for you guys...that's awesome!! :) So fun!

Mary said...

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Yeah congrats! So happy for your family! Can't wait to see you!

John, Sal, Maddy, and Stockton said...

Girl, you know I am sooooooooooooooooooooo excited! This is a lucky baby! (or babies!)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Julie Moore said...

YEAH!! How fun! I had a laugh when I saw that you had pickles on your list :-). I'm a pickle fan during pregnancy, too! We have to keep the refrigerator stocked! I also crave salt and vinegar chips. Strange, huh? Our bodies do weird things! Congrats, again. Julie

Kate Larsen said...

Bre--

Chad told me he saw you at church--I'm excited! So, I suppose you have had an ultrasound, right? Let me know all the details when you have a minute. I did start a blog really recently....I'm just getting the hang of it, so if you want to read it, email me at chadandkate@gmail.com. Talk to you soon! Love you guys--Katie