Okay, Okay you can all stop yelling at me. I have not been very good at posting lately and I am truly sorry. So now I will give you a post overload. All of you have been wondering what we have been up to lately so here you go.
When we were in Idaho (see next post for reason) my good friend gave the girls a box full of craft things and so of course they are in Heaven being able to do all sorts of things.


Blake has been doing tons of homework. He will not actually graduate till July but he gets to do the graduation walk in May. It is only 7 weeks away. Wow. He didn't want to do the walk thing but is being a good sport for his wife and doing it for me. I think that it is a major accomplishment and I want to see him up there with his degree. (Thanks for humoring me babe!)
For those of you that have been asking for a belly pic here you go. It is not my favorite pic but it gives you an idea of how big (or small) I am. I am now 25 weeks and getting so impatient about meeting Eli. All things are going really well. I went to the doctor's the other day and all is well. I am still down by 3 pounds from when I got pregnant but have gained some since my last appointment so that is good. The doc found his heartbeat right away and it was going strong at 144 bpm. He is a very active baby. He likes to beat his mom's insides up. But I love it cause then I know that he is doing alright.
The girls have become fascinated with my belly. They love to sing him songs and especially love to put lotion on it for me. Rylee will come up to me a few times a day and ask if Eli is gicky. She likes me to say yes cause then she will get the lotion out and grease him up. I am glad that they are so in love with him.
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
3 comments:
Hooray for the belly shot! You look great. Sorry the boy is kicking your insides, that's never fun, but the upside is that you know he's healthy!
Wish Blake good luck from us on his finals. I know he'll do GREAT!!! :)
Cute prego shot! I was sad I didn't get to see you while you were in town, but I'm sure you were very busy. Good luck with finals and your last classes, Blake. We're all so excited for you to move back. Good luck with the last half of this pregnancy, too, Bre! =)
You look cute and tiny. I would love to look that great when I was pregnant. We miss you guys. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment