Do you see that count down over there to the right. That is right we are down to under a hundred days left till Eli is due. I can not express how excited I am. I just want to meet my little boy and see what he looks like, but the thing I look forward to the most is having him snuggle into my neck and cuddling with him. Oh the wait is unbearable when you are as impatient as I am. But the up side is that I bought some way cute fabric today to make a nursing cover and car seat cover and I am really excited to get them together. I will post a pic when they are done.
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
4 comments:
How fun to get stuff to sew for him. I hope it makes the wait a little shorter.
I can't believe you have less than 100 days!! YAY! I want to see your fabric too. I bet they are going to turn out so cute...can't wait to see them! :)
Yay, I hope the next 99 days go by fast for you! I'm glad I got to see you for a minute when you were here.
Oh Bre! I am sooooo excited for you. Really it just makes me so baby hungry to have all these babies and pregnant ladies around. You'll have to let me snuggle him too, so I can get my baby fill:) I cant believe you are more than half way! Its crazy how fast time goes when you are not the pregnant one!
Post a Comment