We put a stool in the bathroom so that Rylee could wash her hands. As soon as Blake put it in there she stood up on it and pulled a face.

Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
Living life to the fullest and trying not to go insane while doing it.
We put a stool in the bathroom so that Rylee could wash her hands. As soon as Blake put it in there she stood up on it and pulled a face.

Posted by Blake and Breanna at 4:14 PM
2 comments:
You know, it's the genius kids that pull faces in the mirror. :)
I love those faces they are making! Paige's is funny because its like she is checking to make sure you are getting it!! What cute girls! I understand how you feel about bangs and it seems like they take forever to grow out. Rylee is still super cute though and I bet they will grow out fast.
Post a Comment