
I went and did a little shopping today for the baby and this is what I found. That is right we are pleased to announce that we are having a baby Boy!!!!! His name is Eli Marcus and currently weighs 11 ounces. We are so excited and I can't stop smiling. The ultrasound went well. I have never had to do one with a full bladder and never want to have that experience again. I about died. The tech took the 2 pics she needed and then let me go potty before she resumed. We saw him chewing on something, sucking his thumb, holding his hands up by his head, and crossing his feet. We got a ton of pictures and will post them when Blake is here cause I have to scan them onto his computer first. She gave us a little scare at the end. She said that my fluid looked low so she had a doctor take a look. He wasn't concerned. The baby has lots around his head and feet, they were worried about around his abdomen. But the doctor said that my placenta was bulging a little, probably from a contraction, and so that was probably the reason for it. Anyways we are so excited to finally know so that we can plan even more.
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
13 comments:
Congrats!!! Have fun shopping.... :)
Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!
Yay, how exciting!
YEAH BRE!!!! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see litte Eli!
Congratulations!! We're excited for new babies this year.
Woo Hoo!!! Congrats! That is super exciting! Boys are so much fun! :)
Congrats! We are SO EXCITED for you! We can't wait to meet him and kiss his little face. Your pregnancy is flying by, hope you are feeling good. :)
We're so excited for you! Good luck with the very long wait now! I love his name, by the way. =)
Congratulations! Boys are great!
Yay!!!! I haven't checked in a while, but I heard the news! Can't wait for you to move back.
Congratulations you guys! We are having a boy, too! I'm due in just 8 weeks and I cannot wait to see our little guy. I will be a fun new adventure after being used to girls for so long! I'm so happy for you and hope all is well.
YEAH!!! I'm so happy for you. Cant wait to meet the little guy. You better keep us posted! See you around.
Post a Comment