
So I posted a while back that I had bought some really cute fabric to make Eli a car seat cover. Well I finished it awhile ago and thought I would post the finished project on here.
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
Living life to the fullest and trying not to go insane while doing it.

So I posted a while back that I had bought some really cute fabric to make Eli a car seat cover. Well I finished it awhile ago and thought I would post the finished project on here.
Posted by Blake and Breanna at 1:01 PM
4 comments:
Cute, love it!!!
Turned out really cute!! Eli will look absolutely darling in it.
I love how it turned out! I might have to look at it to make one too. Can't wait til there is a baby underneath to look at! :)
Wonderful sewing skills. The cover looks very cute and very practical. Good job!
Post a Comment