Friday, April 10, 2009

Wizard of Oz exhibit

One of the great things about living in Kansas is that we are close to Kansas City, MO. Stacey, Casey, and I took the kids down last week to go to Science City and while we were there we went over to Crown Center Plaza to the Wizard of Oz exhibit. I was thinking that it would be this dumb little thing but I was pleasantly surprised when we got there. It was actually really cool. It had these little places the kids could walk through and a couple slides to go down. I am glad that we went. I will post pics of Science city when I get more time.







1 comments:

Mary said...

We went there on Friday. Too funny! The kiddos loved it. I had a panic moment when they ran in and went in 2 different directions! PANIC! Love the pictures. SEe you soon!