On Wednesday Rylee finally got to hold her baby brother. She was so excited. She just wanted to kiss on him. It is so sweet to see them together.
Grandma Sue got to feed him a bottle. She was so excited and loved it.
Rylee also wanted to feed him. Now everytime she comes up she wants to hold the bottle.
This is one of my favorite pictures of him.
Today he got one of his chest tube dressings off. He is breastfeeding almost all of his feedings. He only has his leads on except for his PIC line, but that will come out in the morning. So now we are waiting on him eating a little better, and his circumcision tomorrow. They said that he most likely will get to come home on Saturday morning!!!!! Since I am so paranoid, my mom and I are going to sleep in one of the family suites here with him on Friday night.
So that means we are going to leave here on Sunday afternoon and get to Idaho on Monday! We are so excited to be getting him out of here and to be together as a family.
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
9 comments:
What a great update! I'm excited for you all. Does he have to pass the "car seat' test, too?
Yay! I'm excited that everything is going well!
No. Because he was a term baby he doesn't have to do it.
Bre-
I am so glad. We have been thinking about Eli and so I am so happy that should be able to go home and you all will be able to be together as a family again. I like that picture of him too. He reminds me of your sweet girls.
Hello Bre and Blake-
You guys and baby Eli have been in our thoughts and prayers since we heard. We're so happy for you. It's never easy is it? :-) I guess that we would not appreciate it as much if it was. ;-) Keep the faith. We sure miss you guys. Let's keep in touch-
Brendon
He is so gorgeous and I am so excited for you! YAY Eli!
Kaitlyn says to tell you baby Eli is so adorable.
Hey Bre - just finally getting around to reading some blogs. I owe you a big Congratulations!!! I'm so glad Eli is doing much better! Your sweet family is in my prayers!
Oh he is ADORABLE! I'm glad you are all together again.
Post a Comment