We are finally back in Idaho. We got here last Sunday after a very long drive. We drove through 3 storms, it was crazy. But Eli was an amazing traveler.
Daddy finally got to hold his son after not having held him since the night he was born. It was a long 10 days for Blake to wait.
Paige finally got to hold Eli. Every time I would talk to Paige on the phone she would ask me how Eli was doing that day and what new happened. She was so anxious to hold him.
Eli is a really good baby. He only wakes up once or twice a night. He loves to be held. He is awake more and more each day. He also gets a lot of love from his sisters. Whenever Rylee is around him she wants to rub his head. When he was in the incubator that was all she was allowed to do so now she comes up and asks if she can rub his head. It is so cute.
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
4 comments:
Glad you're home safe and sound! Eli is a cutie pie :)
Take care,
Dahlia
He is a doll. Congratulations. 10 days is a long time to wait to hold a baby. My first baby was in the NICU for 10 days. I'm so glad Blake got to hold Eli.
OH Bre, I am SOOO glad you are home safe and sound. All of the craziness is ALMOST over! He is SOOOO sweet. I wish I could hold him! Congrats on everything, and good luck with the next week.
We're so glad to have you back! And Eli is such a sweet baby. Your girls are so cute with him. Good luck getting everything moved in and settled now... =)
Post a Comment