On Tuesday Eli took his first steps between Blake and I. I can't believe that my baby is getting so big. It is so fun to watch him learn new things!
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
Living life to the fullest and trying not to go insane while doing it.
On Tuesday Eli took his first steps between Blake and I. I can't believe that my baby is getting so big. It is so fun to watch him learn new things!
Posted by Blake and Breanna at 1:23 PM
2 comments:
I need a Murray fix too. I keep trying to think of an excuse to go back to Idaho.
Wow Bree, It has been so long since I have seen you guys. I finally got on a cumputer. Your family is so beautiful! The girls have grown so much! It's fun to see what you are up too.
Post a Comment