Last Saturday I ran in a 40 mile relay race. There were 8 people on our team and we each ran 5 miles! This was the first race I have ever ran in and it was hard but so worth it.
This is not your ordinary race either! It is a lot of hills. And mine was pretty much all downhill, and I started running at about 1pm so it was the hottest time of the day.
All I can say is it is over and I did it!
Our team finished 8th in the Womens Open! We were only 20 minutes behind the 1st team, so maybe next year we can win it!
This was our team (minus 2 girls)!
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
3 comments:
way to go Breanna - I'm so proud of you! I hope you enjoyed it, even though it sounds like it was very difficult!
you rock! I did that like 4 yrs ago and I had leg 6...ALL DOWN HILL. Which was great except for some shin splints! It was so great to see you in IF!
Way to go! This is great considering you didn't think you could ever run a full lap around Summit Woods!
Post a Comment