Thursday, July 8, 2010

Turning 1!


I can't believe that it has been a year since this sweet little boy has come into our lives! It has been a crazy but awesome year. There is something about little boys that amazes me. He can make my heart melt with pretty much anything he does.
His new fascination is balls. He will sort through all his toys until he finds one. It is so cute.
He got this gorgeous minkee blanket for his birthday from his grandma Sherri. When I was about 5 months pregnant with Eli I saw someone with a blanket like this and fell in love with this so I asked Sherri to go ask where she bought it from. She said that she would but if it was homemade she wasn't making me one. Well she came back and told me that it was homemade. I looked at her and said "so your gonna make me one huh?" And she said ya I am! Well she finally got it done and gave it to him for his birthday and he loves it. He loves to snuggle into it and when you put it on the floor he dives onto it!



He was so cute with his birthday cake. With our girls we had to help them eat their cake. Not Eli! He dug right in and loved it.

I am so grateful that Eli has joined our family. He is the sweetest, funniest, cutest baby. I took him to his 1 year Dr. checkup yesterday and he was 20lbs 1oz so he was in the 12th percentile and he was 29 and 3/4" long and in the 51 percentile.
Have I mentioned that I Love this Little Boy!!!! Happy Birthday Eli!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breanna, I love the picture of you and Eli at the top - you look beautiful and so happy with that little guy. I still cannot believe that he is 1 year old already. Can't wait to see you - the countdown is on!

Cheryl said...

I haven't even met him and I love him too and am so glad that he has blessed your family! Happy Birthday Eli!!!

Kate Larsen said...

Congrats on your race and Eli's b-day! And your hair looks great too in these pics! Sheesh, Bre!

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday Eli!! I can't believe that was already a year ago.