Our good friends, Tandee and Neil, had us and the Nielsen's over for games and dessert last night. We ended up playing a game called Expose Yourself. It is the funniest game ever. We all were laughing so hard that I think most of us had to change our huggies. Tandee said that her cheeks hurt from laughing so hard. To play the game you read a question and the others have to answer it. You then have to decide who wrote what answer for that question. It was a very fun night. We then left to go home and had to push the Nielsen's after they got stuck and then I had to push our van out when Blake got stuck. Thanks Tandee and Neil for a really fun night. 
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
4 comments:
Tell Tandee I said "hello"! Glad to see you guys are having fun! We'll have to play that game when you come back :)
sounds like a fun game! we have paige's clothes here. it was fun ringing in the new year with you guys!
That was awsome! It was so fun to hang out with you guys again we really miss seeing you around all the time!
Okay, I thought it was called Loaded Questions. They brought so many fun games over that I can't remember which one we did choose, but it WAS hillarious! I was telling all Neil's family about it. Thanks for coming! And I'm so sad you guys left so quick, but I hope it's good to be back home! Hi, Sally! You're so cute! =)
Post a Comment