Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Snow Fun

Paige has been asking for the last 2 months if we could build a snowman. Since there is only ice in Kansas we told her she had to wait till we came to Idaho Falls. So yesterday her, Blake, Rylee, and I went out and built a snowman. The snow was not the best so we only made a little one but it accomplished the task. Blake then brought out the 4 wheeler and pulled us in the sleds behind it. It was an absolute blast.













3 comments:

Laura Dunaway said...

Hi! It looks like you are having a ball in Idaho. We can't wait to get to Utah. See you soon!

John, Sal, Maddy, and Stockton said...

So happy to see you guys made it safely and are having a wonderful time! Miss you already!

Kellie said...

Looks like you are having a blast. I think that is the most perfectly shaped snowman I have ever seen!
Merry Christmas to you guys!