Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ice Storm



Before we came out here we never knew what an ice storm or freezing rain was. Well this is when the rain comes down and the instant it hits the ground or your windshield it is ice. So therefore it makes it really hard to drive in. It also makes it hard to get into your vehicle when there is 2 inches of ice on it. Everything is closed today so I canceled preschool. This morning when I looked out the window I saw this tree and so Blake, being the wonderful husband that he is, went out and got a picture for me, IN THE FREEZING RAIN, so that you could all see what this craziness is about.





5 comments:

Kara said...

Holy cow! I wondered if you guys were hit by the ice storms we have been watching on the news! Crazy!
I hope there aren't any more of those in the forecast for when you are supposed to be heading out here!

JC and Jena said...

Good night! That makes me shiver just looking at it. That's when you know it's time to come back to Idaho *wink wink*. Can't wait to see all you guys!

Tandee said...

That looks so stinking cool! Tell Blake he's a good photographer! And, yeah, I'm just glad we don't have any of THAT out here! Hope you guys have a safe winter there!

Angie said...

Wow, I love that photo. I hope you have power right now!

Brad, Adrienne, McKenna, Bryn, and Lauren said...

Even though it is a pain in the butt and causing all sorts of havic, it still looks beautiful.