Today is the 2nd anniversary of our sweet little man's death. We miss him very much and love him even more. This morning at breakfast we all told about what we remember and miss about him. Although we don't have to many memories we still have some. We miss being able to hold and snuggle him. He used to snuggle right into your neck and it was so sweet. When we first brought him home I put him in the bouncy seat and turned around for a minute to do something, when I turned back around he was hanging half off cause he was so little he didn't fit in it. Blake loved to give them there bath. I have never given Keagan a bath, Blake did them all. Paige misses seeing him sleep and being able to hold him. With our Eternal perspective we have grown to not be so heartbroken. We know that we will see him again.
To my sweet little man: Mommy loves you and is excited for the day that I will again be able to hold you in my arms and see you and Rylee together again. I love you so much sweetheart.
Tonight we are going to go to the park and let go of 41 balloons (1 for every day he was with us). We thought that this time we would take a marker with us and let Paige draw him a picture on one and write messages to him. I will post those pictures later when we are in Idaho.
It is also my dad's birthday and my niece's 1st birthday today so Happy Birthday guys!!!

Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
11 comments:
It's hard for me not to cry when I think about you not having Keagan with you. I've been thinking about you all day and will be looking for the balloon pictures.
((( HUGS )))
Kellie
I couldn't help the tears while reading your post:) Sending hugs your way(I'll save the chocolate until you get here!)Love and stuff!
That was such a sweet little tribute to Keagan. I thought about you all today. I hope it was a peaceful and happy day! Love you guys lots! =)
I have good memories of holding Keagan in the hospital. He is the smallest baby I've ever held! These pictures are priceless and bring tears to my eyes. You guys are in our thoughts.
Thanks for sharing that with us Bre. That was a sweet post and I admire your attitudes and testimonies. I'm glad that you'll see your sweet baby again!
I too couldn't help but tear up while reading this.I love the comforting feelings that come after the tears that reminds us we'll get to see him again.
I love you guys!
I think it is so sweet that you guys do things to remember him as a family. What an awesome tribute and what beautiful pictures of the two of them!
It was a beautiful tribute. I never got to see pictures of him. He sure was a cutie! I'm so grateful we are sealed to our families. I don't think I could live without knowing that.
That was a touching tribute. I love the balloon idea and I love that you are keeping his memories for Paige and Rylee.
OK Bre I am now crying:( I found your blog through Lexi Dances and I'm so glad we can keep in touch now! How are you guys where are you what are you doing? Yep 20 questions!! The day of his funeral was also my grandpas funeral and I remember being at the cemetery at the same time. I could not keep my eyes off you guys and his little casket... you guys are SO STRONG. He was one lucky little man to have been with you guys for even a short moment. We love you! Chy and Justin
Come check out our blog I would love to keep in touch:)
Post a Comment