Okay so we have made it to Idaho! We have actually been here a few days now. I got home from girls camp at 3:05 pm on Thursday and we were packed and in the car by 8:30pm. We got to Idaho 2 hours before Blake's brother Blaine arrived on the plane from Africa. He was delayed a day so we were able to make it. We have been doing lots of fun things here. But the bad thing is that my computer power supply cord died about 3 weeks ago and I ordered one from ebay and it just finally got to Topeka so I will have to get it shipped to me and then I can post some pictures. Until then we wanted to let everyone know that we are alive and not missing the humidity or the weather radio going off back in Topeka.
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
1 comments:
I am excited to see you guys! Call me and we will all get together.
Post a Comment