Sunday, June 8, 2008

I have not had time to post recently so today is blog post overload. Make sure you scroll down cause there are a few new ones.

2 comments:

Tandee said...

Okay, I read all your posts to the bottom of the page! I didn't even check to see if there were more that I missed. You've been very busy! Happy birthday, Blake, you old fart (ha ha), I wish it was warm enough here to swim (not like I'd be getting in- for the girls' sake), Rylee's hair is so long, and she looks like a mini-Paige, I hope you're not getting the flooding from all your rain, the insanity pointers all cracked me up, and now I feel like I need to get my kids to the library and to the Rexburg carousel (thanks for pricking my guilt). Of course, the carousel and library are so much funner with you guys here! We miss you! =)

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Blake!!!! Derik's B-day is tomorrow and he is as old as Blake! Looks like it was a good one!!!