Monday, November 5, 2007

Grandparent visit

This post is a little late but what can I say.
Last month Blake's parents and friends
came for a visit to Nauvoo and other church history sites. We met them in Far West and then went to Haun's Mill. It was really fun to be able to see them and the sites. Blake and I had seen some of them but not these ones. We then had them over for dinner on Sunday. We made this really good brisket (thanks Alan for the recipe). It was fun to have them here and be able to show them our new place.
Thanks guys for coming and spending some time with us. The girls
also loved seeing their grandparents again.

2 comments:

Laura Dunaway said...

We're so glad you liked the brisket. It is so fun when family comes to visit. We're very happy to be in law school with you guys!

Kellie said...

How fun! I'm glad the Murrays were able to visit.