It has been a while since I have added anything to our blog so today I have a few new blog entries.
Daddy has taught her how to bonk heads. She thinks that it is hilarious.
Whenever I do the girls hair Rylee likes to "drink" the water out of the water bottle.
Yesterday I came out of my bedroom to see Rylee laying on the table with her feet up coloring a picture.
When Blake was digging out the christmas things he found the 18 month clothes and pulled them out. I remember Paige in this out fit at 18 months. The only difference is that Paige fit into it a lot better than Rylee does right now.
This little outfit is actually one that my little sister Brooke wore when she was little. I love it cause the fabric sticks out in the back and makes them look like they have a little "duck bum".
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
6 comments:
Hard-headed Daddys raise hard- headed children, and some sustains brain damage. That really explains a lot about us Murrays.
Brad
Rylee is getting so big! She's a doll!
Ha ha, I still have the picture in my car of Paige in that little outfit with the white top!
I can't believe how big Rylee's getting! And Paige is such a mini-Bre! Beautiful girls!
Oooo a blog too! I am so excited to catch up on you and your family! How are you liking living in KS? It can be an adjustment moving away for Grad school, but it brings so many great adventures! Your family is just darling!
It is a proven fact that water tastes better out of spray bottles. Way to go Rylee.
Post a Comment