
Last night Sally and John invited us to their house to go Tick or treating in their neighborhood. The husbands set out with the kids and the wives stayed and handed out candy and drank hot cocoa and ate yummy treats. It was so much fun. The kids enjoyed themselves and got lots of candy. Rylee got to wear
ladybug I made Paige a couple years
ago and Paige was Belle.
Here is a family photo
before the festivities started.
Oregon Coast Finale: Heading Home
7 years ago
4 comments:
They look great! Sounds like a fun night!
Dang your kids are cute! Not to mention that hunky Blake
Brad
Hi Blake and Breanna :) This is Natalie (Phillips)... I went to high school with Blake and found you guys on Jena's site (who I found from someone else's site... I'm sort of blog-hopping right now). I just wanted to say hi and wish you luck in law school!
It looks like you guys had lots of fun on Halloween. Your girls look so cute in their costumes! =)
Post a Comment