Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lauren and Angela came to see us

My cousin Lauren and her friend Angela came and saw us this last Thursday and Friday. The girls and I went to Kansas City to pick them up from the airport. The girls loved being able to go watch the airplane come in. We then came back and talked for a while. The next day we took them to the governor's mansion and walked around a bit. It was a lot of fun to be able to have some family here.








Lauren kept lifting them up to grab the leaves off and they loved it.




I tried to get a good picture of the two of them walking but they didn't really cooperate. Rylee won't let Paige hold her hand and then Paige wanted to run ahead of her, so this is the cutest one I could get.

I love this picture of the girls playing in the leaves.

3 comments:

Muir Family said...

The one holding hands looks great. You said it didn't really turn out, I think it's really cute!

JC and Jena said...

I agree with the muir family. I love that one of them walking together.
I can't wait until we are the family that came to see you.

John, Sal, Maddy, and Stockton said...

Your girls are so stinkin cute!