Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday Afternoon Stroll














Since we had our Stake conference this morning we had some time this afternoon, after naps, to go for a walk on the Shunga Trail. We had so much fun. We took both the strollers but didn't need either of them. I think Rylee was in hers for a total of 10 minutes and Paige sat in hers for about 2 minutes. We had so much fun playing in the leaves and taking fun pictures. Blake's sister is doing a family calender for us for next year and needs pictures of all of us we thought that this would be a good time to take some to send to her since it isn't often that we get to be all together at a beautiful place. It was very nice out today at 61 degrees. As we were walking we kept saying I Love This. This is what you see in the movies. This is what everyone wants. We are truly blessed.

4 comments:

Laura Dunaway said...

I don't think it's possible for Paige and Rylee to get any cuter. I love those little faces.

JC and Jena said...

Bre those look SO good!! You guys are all so stinkin' photogenic! CUTE CUTE!!

John, Sal, Maddy, and Stockton said...

It was a beautiful day! I'm so glad your adorable fam was able to get out and enjoy the warm weather :)

Grama Sherri said...

I really need a picture of the girls, like the close ups of paige and rylee in this post. Can you email them to me, Please, please, please!!??!!!