Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Binky free

Rylee has been waking up in the middle of the night and asking for her binky. So we thought that it was time to get rid of it. I have to admit that I was a little reluctant because it has been really nice to put her to bed give her her binky and let her go to sleep. Well last night I put her in her bed and told her that she can't have her binky anymore. Well she promptly sat up and grabbed the other one that was hiding in there. So mean old mom took that one to. Well she surprised us all. She layed down and went right to sleep. She still came in to our bed and asked for it a couple times but went right back to sleep when told she couldn't have it. Yeah for us that we are not tied to that thing anymore!!!

8 comments:

Laura Dunaway said...

Way to go girls!

Muir Family said...

You are so good!! I'm still holding onto it, at bedtime, for a little longer.

JC and Jena said...

Go Rylee!! You're such a big girl!!

Kellie said...

Yay Rylee! So far none of my kids will have anything to do with a pacifier. We'll see if this one likes them!

Grama Sherri said...

Now watch her find her thumb, like her daddy did.

Grama Sherri said...

Now watch her find her thumb, like her daddy did.

Angie said...

What a big milestone. You know what it means when your baby loses the binky? Time for another (baby that is):)

Tandee said...

Congratulations! Now you won't feel like a trip will be ruined, or that you have to go back if you forget it! I want to get rid of Emmrie's, too, but it's so nice to have, yet so terrible if we don't have it!