Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Paige.

So my sweet, lovable, beautiful baby is 4 years old today. I can't believe that she is that old already. It is such a blessing to have her in our lives. She makes me laugh every day and shows me what is really important. I love her so very much. Happy Birthday Paige!!!



This is Paige at an hour old.












I couldn't find a better 1 year old picture so this will have to do.














This was Paige at almost 2.















My sweet girl at 3.













And now at 4 years old.



I will post more after her party and stuff.

7 comments:

Muir Family said...

She and Rylee look so much a like in the 1 yr old picture. Cute girl, time flies!!

Laura Dunaway said...

I was just going to put down the same thing as Kristin. I thought it was Rylee in her 1 yr old picture. Very cute! Happy Birthday Paige!

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

ok. I had to click and enlarge the picture to make sure you didn't slip a pic of Rylee in there too.
Happy Birthday Paige!

JC and Jena said...

I remember when we had your shower and that night you went into labor. I also remember getting to be the "camera man" so you Mom could "be there". Thank you for that. She is as gorgeous today as she was on day one! We love you Paige!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you enjoyed my last post. :) Paige is so cute, I hope she is feeling better!!!

Michelle Johnston said...

How fun Bre! Its so fun to see through the years! You guys need to come over, Blake really likes playing with Paige. And we really are so close! You are welcome over any time.

Tandee said...

Happy birthday, Paige! I feel like you've been 4 forever! You're going to be 16 before your parents realize, and then they'll have a lot of boys to fend off! I hope you got to have your party! =)